Tuesday 28 October 2014

Minor Project: Frankenstylist Screenplay - Draft Five

This is the latest screenplay draft for Frankenstylist. As a result of feedback from the pitch, the first and third acts have been rewritten to better accommodate the required tonality.

I've also gone into far more detail regarding the 'montage' section of the second act, although this is still fairly rough. My plan for the second act is to establish key actions that I feel must be present, then approach these shots in a number of different ways in pre-vis, playblasting the multiple results and cherry picking the shots I find most suitable. 

I'm going to have to establish a particular makeover/beautifying routine from which to draw reference, so that the actions have somewhat of a logical underpinning, visually obscured or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment