Thursday 3 January 2013

Character Design: Hero Turnaround Progress Update

I'm getting closer to finishing the turnaround for my Hero character now. I still have a way to go, but it is more or less in the refinement stages now. I've been scribbling down notes as I go, deleting annotation as I change the character, and the bits that are left are the bits I've yet to alter. Of course, these are my own observations, and I'd appreciate it if I could get an outside perspective. So, once again, I am fishing for feedback!
Feedback please!!!

2 comments:

  1. dude you have improved so much you have your own style now, well done!, one thing thought it may be stupid but the feet may look a little better if the big toe was on the inside??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! finally somebody noticed that screw up! thats on the 'stuff that really needs to change' agenda haha

    ReplyDelete