Tuesday 28 February 2012

Updated Animatic (Still No Music! Argh!)

This is my animatic improved somewhat with more interesting transitions between shots. At some parts it works, and in others it feels a little forced, but that's easily fixed when I finally figure out where the transitions aren't suitable.

I still haven't settled on any incidental music to play in the background. Ideally I'll use something royalty-free, but if push comes to shove, I've thought about either of these (both copyrighted, but I may get lucky!)

We Call Them Pirates Out Here- Mark Mothersbaugh: A fast paced piece that works quite nicely with the fast cuts throughout the first half of the animatic

Cerebrawl- Laura Shigihara: A kind of playful little tune that reflects the implied evil of Frankie in a cutesy fashion

Also, if it feels suitable, I may shift the music after the reveal, but I'll figure that out once I have a suitable track for the rest of the animatic.



1 comment: