Tuesday 18 October 2011

Revised Design Progress Update

Not a massive amount added since yesterday, but it is all starting to come together. Debating whether a moderately elaborate backdrop would be suitable, a bit concerned that it may just be a distraction or pull the figure back into the scenery. I started to add small elements of "disease", notably on the knee of the left leg, and the facial tendrils (although I may remove these). Also need to rectify those 'anime eyes' (or eye, in this case), as it is just annoying me, really.

In any case, feedback would be great. What should I add, take away or elaborate on? What about the backdrop?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steven, I really like how this is coming together because your splice looks really interesting in how it has taken place on you. One thing is the arm in the air...it seems a bit out of proportion or something, I'm not sure what exactly but definately the hand is too small. I agree about the developing of the eye... just make it pop! :)

    ReplyDelete